Friday, September 14

A few little extras

Well despite everything that I have been uploading the last few days I still have more to share with you. Didn't do any actual crafting last night but I did sort some more things out - found another box of yet more old images to sort out and more scraps I had hidden away - some were from over 5 years ago - so I was brave and didn't look and put the box for the bin - eeeek what have I done!!!! They were mostly small scraps so I thought I need to let go here. The die cuts drawer is next and I have a folder all ready for putting them into different categories and tidying them up that I bought some time ago - just a fanfold style folder so not massive or anything but I need to get more organised!

First one is some printed papers from Crafts Beautiful - when I finally managed to work out how to print them at a reasonable size!! Heart was stamped and embossed in silver then coloured with H2Os before setting an eyelet, adding ribbon and pop mounting onto the card. Rbbon from the bargain basket at Hobbycraft.Some more little dollies - this time on a matt mirror card - if that isn't too much of a contradiction in terms - ie no weird reflection to add to the "texture" of the card - lol


This one is on plain card again But very similar in style - they were all coloured with gelly rol glitter pens which I love and am starting to run out my first set!!!This one is on a glitter card base and shows a use of left over peel offs - not that I use these alot but I suppose mostly greetings and lines and I am still not 100% keen on them.
This very bright sunglasses required card was for a challenge over on Just bex - gotta get my act in gear and upload them all over there as well - I might get round to it when I am having a don't want to craft but sit in front of the PC day...
More embossing here - house is onto black glossy then sanded mounted ontop of some lovely luscious purple pearly/metallic effect paper - this stuff is double sided and the reverse is a gorgeous aqua green colour and it pains me to only use one side - lol. Mounted on a black card which I haen't used for a long time - must remember the insert on this one!
Then finally a baby card using up an old image and some more scraps. I have a large number of baby cards I have made up so have been loathe to do anymore but have lots of images to use up - may have a go at some tags with the rest just for a change.

Thats all for today folks! To pooped to do much after two sessions at the allotment and swimming one night this week! I have a weekend to myself as OH is working and haven't quite decided what to do with myself but I think the allotment may feature in some way in there.

Rachel

5 comments:

Lythan said...

Wow you are on a mega roll there Rachel! I do like your dollies!

Hazel said...

You have been so busy, Rachel - love all the results.

Angelnorth said...

Crikey - how much stuff?! It's all looking great, Rachel. I especially like the very bright card with the torn strips in shades of orange/yellow - looks really sunny!

Andrea, said...

You've been busy all fab cards but those oriental ones are stunning

Paula Whittaker said...

wow youve been busy - love all the cards especially your DCM entry - love the colour.