Thursday, September 13

Cutesy Christmas & DCM little extra


















Well as promised here they are - and co-incidentally they also meet the requirements of the DCM little extra too - well at least I hope they do.... Big and small snowflakes, snowmen, marshmallows and squares.


I made 5 of these one lilac and 4 pink, they are stamped and watercoloured with watercolour pencil and water brush then a spotty background stamp around the edge and a small snowflake stamp in either pale grey/blue or light blue brilliance then a couple of the other single snowmen in a similar style.




































Also picked out a couple of trees I had stamped in green and glittered up in green and gold and just layered them up onto a smallish narrow white card - plain but rather nice.Then I finished off some notebooks I started a while back - cut everything on the robo and some of the decorations too then just used my magic wand to attach some gems and used the rollabind to put them together - I may yet do some more pages for them as they are quite slim. More little christmas presents I think. Finally two little baskets I rescued from the bin somewhere - my sisters I think - that I prettied up with a bit of ribbon and some paperchase stickers. Currently they are just hanging around the craft room so H2Os have found their way into one - you can see how small the baskets are as these are the small H2O's pots as well. I do have yet more to show you but I think that can wait till tomorrow.




















We went down to the allotment today and have done yet more work on there to get it to overwinter state. I think we have a way to go yet! We are going to use some raised beds - which I am just off to order - to try and avoid the flooding that we had being too bad next time.

Enough for now.

Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...love your cards! You have so much beutifull things in your blog!! Really nspiering!

Andrea, said...

wow great cards, love the snowman stamps