Thursday, August 23

sorry blogerettes

Been so busy this week things are not getting a look in.

We went blackberrying yesters just across the street (Why it takes me a week to get out there I will never know) and Cait loved it and for every two I put in the bowl one went in her mouth - so hoping the piccies came out! We got home and I couldn't get the bowl off her as she thought they were all for her to eat!!! ROFL. Still went out again later and got some more for the Jam which needs making today.

We are off away for a bit to see J's Mum and some friends so no more blogging for another few days. I have to get everything ready for 5pm tonight to go with J and then Cait and I are on the train tomorrow. She is either going to be great or a complete nightmare - will let you know!!!

Have been getting lots of birthday cards so thank you very much ladies and gents. Gotta do a pile of thank yous for Caits Birthday as well as there are loads of people I need to send to. A few to take with me to London as well so will need to pull my finger out tonight I think

Rachel

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Hope you have a good time away and that Cait is good for the journey.

Hazel said...

Have just seen your comment on my blog about the crafty card I received. At least your big O is much less than mine! They say 60 is the new 40, but the way my body feels I'm beginning to think it's the new 80! (but not in my mind and heart - that's the main thing!)