Saturday, August 4

Just a Mundane Saturday

Well that is what it was supposed to be but it turned out very different

I was up at 8 after tiddling around with Cait since about 7 - stories milk nappies etc and had a nice long bath and did some reading of some crafty books I am thinking of selling (well you have to make sure you don't miss anything) , we then got ourselves breakfasted and off out in the car to Dunelm - blooms purchased along with new bedside lamp and curtain tiebacks (well the ones that came with the house were grim and these were in the sale) then we bobbed along to hobby craft and managed an hour in there - with Cait but on leash - errrr I mean reins - she is still a nightmare though if she sees a long corridor she has to run!!!!

Managed some sizzlet purchases, stamps from the sale, ribbon from their 99p box and a punch. oh and some long plates for the tagalong so will have to look out now for long dies - they were only 2.99 - not sure how much they are normally or if that was a reduced price - the sizzlets were 1.99 which I thought was a good price too but could be completely wrong, I bought them instead of some punches I was looking at at around £6 so still saved money - will have to check.

So then we trundled home the long scenic way which was good - Cait snoozed. Got home did lunch, played crafty punches with Cait who did a neat job destroying everything I made and colouring things in. We then headed into Stratford where I managed a few bargain crafty buys in Lakeland and some non bargain but very nice buys in Blue Moon Crafts - so all in all did nothing but buy crafty stuff and a Lamp!!! Oh yeah got home and then popped to Focus for some DIY essentials came home had tea - oh yeah - and am knackered now!!!!!!! Lol - Almost - but not quite- too tired for crafty playing - lol - just waiting for Cait to go off before venturing upstairs.

No piccies again today - must remember to take camera out with us another time.

Might go up to My Sisters tomorrow and let them run Cait ragged! We shall see how I feel when I wake up - J is about 2/3 through his assignment thou which is good news. Alternative plan is park with Cait in the am to wear her out - back for a sleep and I will go to the lottie - back for lunch then who knows but roast lamb for tea.

Rachel

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Rachel,

What sort of blooms do you get from Dunelms? I've heard it mentioned a few times from various people.......beginning to wonder if it's worth a visit!!

Mandy