Wednesday, May 9

Yucky day








All round really - I now know why I was so tired - have come down with a lurgy - yeuch but I plod on VERY slowly. GOt loads of work too so will have to get a mooch on after posting this in my tea break.

Don't know what is happening to our post but something posted to me last week STILL isn't here - now why is that??? What do they do with the slow post - as opposed to the fast post - weird - anyway normal posty is back so there is hope yet.

Made quite a few cards recently and for the second time in my life I thought about a type of stamp I wanted - went out the next day, not even intentionally to a crafty place and found it. I find that quite spooky - its the quirky little boat one and as you can see I immediately put it to good use. Its an Anita's one and they have changed the rubber they use and are even more shallow than they used to be which means despite being close cut I had to take my scissors to it to cut more surround off it to stamp it properly and me an experience stamper!

Anyway here you go - all taken with the new camera - can you see the difference????

Right that is all it will let me upload for now so a few more tomorrow :-)

Rachel

1 comment:

Sue said...

ooo LOADS of lovely cards - no housework then *wink*


http://web.mac.com/dougandsue