Monday, April 30

Missed one


I thought there was a gap and I knew I did three 8x8 and couldn't find the third last night/this am so here it is. Cait was just sitting with me whilst we watched TV and she tipped forward - I thought she was going for something but bless her she had fallen fast asleep holding on tight to my hand.

Oooooooh and look another one lurking........ This was a paint and doily one - I thought oooh hmmm not my thing and although i like the layout - still not convinced on the doily thing - although the centre of the doily was nice too so hence the second painting session in the bottom corner - not sure it does much for the LO design - think it might have been better without but enjoyed the faffing about anyway.

Then finally my first inchies - quite enjoyed just stamping and colouring these then diamond glazed and sprinkled a bit of very fine glitter for extra sparkle. I may put some more DG on them to tile them up properly as they are really pretty - might even go as far as to frame them...

Got lots to keep out of this one and showed myself 1. How much I can achieve in a focussed time and 2. That actually I am a fast scrapper but to be fast you have to plan really (photos etc)

Rachel

1 comment:

Paula said...

Blimey! How busy have you been???