Saturday, April 7

For those that do

Happy Easter well for tomorrow - just a couple of hours now

I have been busy today with organising a few things and planting on the allotment - so lots of seeds out now - just to keep them watered now for a couple of weeks till they start coming up.

So far planted we have
First Early Pots
2nd Early Pots
Red Onion sets
Normal Onion sets
Radish
Spring Onion
Rocket
Asst Lettuce
Little Gems Lettuce
Parsnips
Leeks
Coriander

Growing in the little green house I have
A Gazillion (well Ok around 30) sprout plants - two sorts - anyone got a recipe for sprout soup
A fair few Tomatillos - a new one on me but apparently good in Salsa
Tarragon
Thyme
Rosemary
Parsley
2 sorts of Pea
Runner Beans
More red onions
Basil
Oregano

Planted up the sweetcorn I couldn't find the other week as well today so that is in the little incubator thingy.

I am hoping this year will be more productive than last year on the veg front!

I also have a number of plants on order

Garlic - here and needs planting up really - bit late but hey
Tomatoes
Blueberries
Raspberries
Strawberries

Also going to get lots of Lavender I think to plant a hedge along the edge of the plot. Really ought to take the camera down one day :-)

Oh and I forgot - got some chillies coming as well


Rachel

2 comments:

Paula said...

You just need a random goat and a couple of chickens and you'll be sorted LOL

I've planted a load of herbs this weekend, and for someone as ungreen-fingered as me, that is an acheivement! I hope they all grow.

Paula
XXXXX

Rachel said...

He he he - well not allowed any stock on the lottie and as we have a yard at the back of the house there is no room there either - we just make do with next doors chickens clucking in the am!!! Good luck with the herbs - they are the one thing that aint doing that well at the moment in my little green house

Rachel