Thursday, March 1

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That is the speed of time this week!!!

Caits been home since Wed am - we were meant to go to the Dentist but ended up going to the Dr as she was Ms Spotty - all is well she has a virus and just needs calpol and lots of fluid - kids!

So have been off work babysitting and not getting alot of time to myself at all and also stressing about things for work that need doing and aren't going to get done now for a bit - arghghg also having to work Mon when i was supposed to be off Mon too. I have set myself a challenge of finishing a specific report so I have decided that once that draft is sent off I aint doing anything else.

Had to drive up to collect my Mum so she can baby sit tomorrow so I can work tomorrow. I feel guilty asking but I know she loves it! Bit peed off with CM though but heyho.

Craftwise I have done pretty much the sum of ZERO - but have got some cards I need to download - but not had time for that yet either - or not had the motivation anyway. Really need to get a mooch on with a CJ I need to finish for posting next week and also I have a ton of scrap pages for 3 books I started for rellies on Cait - the first 12 months.

Rachel

1 comment:

Em said...

Oh no! Poor Cait.... Hope she is feeling much better now she's had a few days of medicine {hug}

Sounds like you are having a manic time at the tick, hope things soon calm down.