Saturday, January 27

What a week

Cait has been poorly poorly all week - just a heavy cold but not sleeping which means I am not either so it has been a bit hellish to say the least. Niw we have reached the weekend - guess what I have - oooohhh that will be a heavy cold then - grrrrr.

I have not made it back to the craft room except to get some wool out and have started a cardigan for Cait. I knitted her some before she was born and some a bit bigger too - she just fits those now so this is the next size again - I like that I can make things for her at the moment - that probably won't last forever as she will probably not want to wear them when she is older.

Been out in the garden this morning - well back yard at the house and done some pruning and tidying - still a fair bit to do but feels good to have started it if nothing else. John has been sent off down the allotment to sort the waterbutt out. Hopefully eventually we will have two but I refuse to get another till he has sorted that one out. I am going to try and be really organised with the allotment this year as last year was OK but a bit all over the place - next door puts me to shame she won best kept allotment so mine is a right scruff patch next to hers :-)

Rachel

No comments: