Monday, December 18

Monday Monday

Well time flies and the weekend has gone again already and next weekend is Christmas - soon be the New Year. I hate that time goes so fast and you don't get 5 minutes to draw breath. Partly why i blog so I can see something for the time!

This weekend wasn't too eventful - was supposed to be going to a crop but didn't in the end - haven't seen much of John all week and there were a few Christmas things needed doing. We wondered into Stratford and poottled around. Were only in an hour but got what I needed. I just have a couple of little people to get a little something for as they unexpectedly gave us something for Cait. But that is just a trip to Mothercare for a couple of pairs of tights or similar. Need to do that for Tuesday am so errr OH that means today - whoops. Another things for the list! Will trip over at lunch time - gotta go out for the post office as well so no big deal.

Friday I worked and felt a really long week. So Sat was house jobs (that I have been doing on Fridays) and a wonder into Warwick to order the meat for collection next Friday, I will also do a small shop next Friday and that should be all that is required for the season's festivities. Feels way to organised! The rest of Friday I am hoping to go and see M&D at my sisters' place they have been touring Aus and NZ for a few months so lots to catch up on and they want to see Cait of course. Then Sat they are off to Munich for Christmas with my Brother and his Gf and little boy - one sister and two other broters are also going so they will have a houseful.

No piccies for a while - will have to sort out downloading some.

Rachel

No comments: