Monday, November 27

Time Flies


When you are having fun - and when life gets busy!!!!!!

I tend not to blog Thur pm through Monday am as I have Cait 24/7 whereas she is generally with the childminder in the week. Unfortunately she is poorly at the moment - All snot, sick and poo (sorry TMI) and she is wearing me out!!! We went to the Drs this morning and she now has some Antibiotics and dioralite stuff. She is restricted to water and dry foods :-( poor little minx. Not that she has been wanting to eat much. She managed two tiny squares of toast, 1/2 a grape and 4 mouthfuls of gruel (porridge made with water bless her) for lunch and 1/2 a digestive and about 6 rice crispies for breakfast.

We had some friends round for Sunday Lunch yesterday and really enjoyed the time despite 3 under threes in the room! We just took it as it came and chilled out - they only live about 3 or 4 doors down from us so had a very short walk home! Got some insights into the world of the orchestra and being a professional musician! Interesting.

We have organised ourselves a bit more about Christmas - only two visits to do and we will hopefully combine them in the same trip although we will have to take two cars as J is working the Tuesday down in London so its a bit pointless him driving back to drive down again in the morning. So anyone on the way back from London to Warwick want a visitor or two on New Years day!!! He he he

As well as everythig else going onthis weekend I was cyber cropping - a bit adventerous really considering the number of full size layouts I have done yu can count onthe fingers of one hand and still have one left over!!! But actually I was suprised how transferrable all my other crafting it really - its just a big card after all isn't it. I have had loads of photos I really wanted to start scrapping and J's Mum gave me her little 8x8 album I started last year to update so it was a good chance to do some things that would go in there.

Some piccies over there <------- one of them needs a title - but I am still thinking about that....hmmm sounds like a job for a craft robo..... I also did some 12 by 12 which I will keep for myself. I am not sure how I will separate them all up into albums or what yet but I am sure it will come to me at some point. Gosh there are rather alot aren't there - there are some more and also a bookie thing too - bit like a swing card template that I had lurking so that was really easy to make as I used the template to cut and score - much easier than from scratch. Will post more another day - save my piccies up for you :-)

Rachel

1 comment:

Rhi said...

Gorgous LO's Rachel, theyre all beatiful, what a busy weekend! Rhi x