Tuesday, September 26

Matchsticks required

Cait was a complete utter monkey last night and woke an hour after being put down for sleep and stayed awake till gone 12 - I am completely exhausted she wailed and wailed - not sure why - half wondering if she has an ear infection. She was up again 5.20 as she hadn't had her evening milk - she managed to go back to sleep then till 8.30 but I didn't.

Still I came on here and mooched around, sorted out some of my chrissy presents and so on - so definitely YAWN time now - will have to have a snooze later.

Brought some more order to the craft room last night - slowly getting there. If I get a craft Robo I will also get more space again as all the sissix stuff will go. Gotta do some cutting before then though - lol

Anyway off chatting on the Gabbly thingy and then off to the craft room till I can see some more carpet

Rachel

1 comment:

Saffa said...

Hope you managed to get some rest!

I will be interested to see where you get with the robo decsion!!

xSaffa