Wednesday, September 6

Another day another dollar

For not much to do either. Back at work and working from home this week but not lot of work going on so I miss Cait who is with her Childminder and is WALKING. Yes she came home last night and decided yup this is how you do it and proceeded to run and jump about all over the place - amazing to see her just go for it and the pleasure at it all on her little face - I want another 5 now :-)....yeah right!

I have a busy crafting month this month as preparing for the CBC meet up, a stampcamp in October for which I have to make 25 pins!!! and at least as many craft packs for a project. Sept I am making 120 OOS for a wedding, 120 name places and 15 menus. I did however make Mum some christmas cards the other day to set her on her way - she os off to the other side of the world for a couple of months and was moaning about what to do so I said to send the critical ones and leave the rest :-). I have restrung a necklace for her and done two bracelets so will be sending those off later on I think.

Must go and think of something for lunch before I go and raid the corner shop for choccie!

Rachel

No comments: