Thursday, August 24

Round up

Well had a play with my blog layout and function - switched to the new beta one which is a bit more none techie friendly so far. Have wanted a black background for a while but not got round to sorting it out - just need to sort a banner, counter and maybe a few other things out now :-).

Had pretty boring week on the whole - chap came round to do some odd jobs, sort the lights in the bathroom, paint the windows and do some bench revarnishing in the kitchen. But the windows meant I generally had to be in so we have had a bit of a boring time sitting around at home. I had some good parcels though - a Jillybeads one and an Ellison one. Got a real bargain with some dies that had been mispriced but Ellison decided to honour the order anyway.

John had got me an order for 3 earring and necklace sets from work so I made them up pdq and a few more for the box he takes round with him all in Sterling silver. Hopefully he will be able to sell a few more. He is proving quite a sales man - but I wish he would get his facts right before he places teh order with me - I have to question him thoroughly. So and so wants a bulk order of xyz, oh yes how many....oooh maybe 100, hmm thats alot of upfront outlay for us...yes - well I will have a word. Comes back three days later with an order for 3!!! Typical sales man I suppose.

Cait is continuing to try and walk, we keep getting two or three steps and walking very short distances but no running around yet.

Back to work a week on Monday - better dig out the paperwork and stuff related to the redundancy and get a good look through it. Boring - yawn. I think we will try and make the London job work.

I went back to the GPs as well as I think the Diabetes is back, I really must sort my diet out AGAIN. I have skipped a couple of times but need to do more - I think my trainers by the back door might help - stop me putting off doing it because I am in my slippers!!

Rachel

No comments: