Thursday, July 20

Too Hot to Blog....

Too hot to do anything except sit and be hot and drink icy drinks.

This week the diet has gone to pot - I suspect the diabetes might be back. I am going to take blood sugars tomorrow and see what they are like - I have been getting a weird heady feeling that I got when I was pregnant - it could be down to the heat but might be the big D as well - hope not but better to know than not.

I finally found out we are being given our notice for consultation for redundancy on 31st July -my first official date back at work - wonder if that is co-incidence or not....never know with our place. Half of me is bothered and the other half not - it would be nice to have a secure post with good money and flexible working to go to while Cait settles into the childminder routine but also I recognise I need to get out of the organisation Iw ork for and get fresh somewhere else. Oh well What an eventful year!

Been to the Lottie again yesterday morning and watered and picked everything I could - I may go a bit later today as the soil should still be damp from the rain last night and I might get a bit more weeding and debrambling done or even the last bit of pulling up of some old plants that are dead and gone now. We could do with planting up some more salad as well. Always jobs to be done on there to be honest.

Rachel

No comments: