Tuesday, June 20

SO Many things SO little time

Well that is what it feels like at the moment.

I had a good weekend and managed to fit in around 4 hours on the allotment plus watering every day and the little seedies are coming up - the beans are showing some growth and the sunflowers have popped up no problem but WHERE ARE THE CARROTS I think I have Bugs Bunny living nearby or maybe Peter Rabbit!

We went out and about on Sunday and popped down to Wellesbourne Water Mill for something to eat and then just had a sunday drive about to be honest - found a little village fete and walked round that, it did make us laugh as it must have been millionaires village as they wanted £5 for nearly everything that was on the brick a brac stall. So no bargains to be had there.

There is a new carboot starting up the road from us so I may just have to pop up there on Saturday and see whats on offer. I should be able to walk - although that limits what I can buy.... I really need to get Cait some next stage interactive toys and bless her she is a bit bored of the baby stuff.

She has outgrown a load of stuff AGAIN so will have to have another sort of her clothes and pack that up - I think I will send them all to the NCT sale in September so that anything I spend there is offset.ooooh just had an awful thought I wonder if that is the weekend of my friends Wedding. Will have to check that out - could be a disaster int he making as there are some things I really need 8-O

I have also been busy busy making Jewellery again - my frind managed to sell 1/3 of what I sent her in less than a week so have made another £300 worth although it has gone to work with John this morning so that may be diminished soon as well. It is good though and I do love sneaking off up there and putting it all together. Will have to send him in with a basket of cards as well....

Rachel

No comments: