Tuesday, May 30

More Seeds than Weeds

Yup been to the allotment again and did finish off the patch I wanted to dig and plant up so now have a long line of sunflowers and carrots and a patch for the tomatoes on the end. I also planted some onions and 'snips and a couple of wigwams of runner beans. It is all looking somewhat tidier than previously! The girl we share with was there today and informs me she is leving in a couple of weeks - eeeek - that means the plot I have to look after doubles over night and she is taking most of her stuff with her as well so I think we will have to dig and cover whilst we decide what we want in there. I am thinking fruity things but need to go and read up on that stuff first I think.

Other than that had a rootle round Focus DIY (What a sad place) and bought - just a drill bit and a hack saw for the water butt project. Popped into Mothercare and bought Cait a sunshade in the vain hope of some summer at some point. Then did the Sainsburies shop - Can't wait to get some of my own veggies and that through - I hate Sainsburies. We did have some of our radishes in a salad when we got home though so thought that was quite good.

Managed to also have a huge card making session - just putting odds and sods together to make up small cards and really pleased with them and they have been packed up to go off to be sold for our Stamp Camp Meet in October. It will come around fst I think.

Must get round to updating my blog list on the left as there are a few missing - although I notice I am missing from a few as well :-(

Night all.

Rachel

No comments: