Sunday, February 28

Poorly Girl

Well this last week I started with what I thought was an ordinary cold.......its been a complete nighmare I have been sooooo poorly, still not anywhere near 100% today and sleeping has been nigh on impossible as I wheeze and cough my way through the night poor huby has the cold but not the sinus and chest infection with it so he is really up against it will me coughing and spluttering and driving him potty.

Still we managed to get out and about yesterday and had a drive out down to Moreton in the Marsh and the reclamation yard and antique places - had a short wander - 4.5 yr olds are not very patient with parents when there is a tea room calling....Still I wasn't in much of a state for more than a mere amble around a few thing sthen head back home to collapse in a heap. We had some lunch at the Stag just outside Stratford on Redhill - really lovely food and really not a bad price. I had one of their fixed menu specials of peppered beef casserole with veg and new pots and really enjoyed it, was only £6.95 - hubby said he had the best burger he has had in a long time for 9.95 and Cait devoured the obligatory fish and chips she always has when we go anywhere.

I really ought to start taking my little camera with me for these adventures - although it poured with rain so not too many pretty pictures this time.

Anyway today is washing and tidying day ready for another week. Not sure I am going to be working tomorrow - still feel really rough, I think it will hinge on sleep tonight. In an ideal world I think i would be off nearly another week but I just can't take that time right now. Glad I work from home though as I can potter a bit and make hot drinks whenever and not feel guilty etc

Rachel

No comments: