Friday, October 30

Busy Times

Well lots of thing have been changing around here, CAit is now a schoolie and lovin every minute of it as well. I can't believe how far she has come in what is essentially 6 weeks of school and even in that she had a week off as a sickie with all the new bugs etc. Still all better now and she has enjoyed her first half term even if she didn't get a Mummy Day this time around.

J has decided to take redundancy so that is now pending and he will lose his car and such. So we need to srt him out with a few things so he can fly solo and we can see how his business idea soars over the next 12 months.

Me I am still in the same job - if you can call it that it changes most days to something or other else. Next week should see some sorting and finalising of responsibilities in our area so things might be a bit surer and on a firmer footing going forward.

I have been trying to decorate my office come craft room and progress is being made but still a way to go and it has to be finished soon so I can do some serious sorting ready for Christmas and the first visitor who has to stay in it! I have my eye on some nice furniture and so forth but I think it may have to wait a while whilst we settle on what J's new work looks like and the sort of money it is bringing in. Still that doesn't worry me overly at the moment.

I do need to get back into blogging and more importantly photo taking - when the new room is set up I intend to have a semi - permanent photo taking set up (ie only comes down when i need the room fr something else) and also the PC set up in there for using with stamping related things. Activities have been seriously curtailed by not having the set up downstairs and also J hogging it for his OU degree work although that is now off the agenda work planning is back on! owever we do intend to get him a laptop so hopefully we will move all the bulky kit upstairs and just have the minimum downstairs. There is alot going in this room of mine - hope it all fits!

I am still doing SU as well although somewhat less than I have been due to other things going on but check out my SU blog for classes, offers and contact details for order placing or party booking as well. A few more orders never goes amiss!! I will be starting a new club in January as well so if you fancy a monthly fix of stamping goodies in the new year for 6 months get in touch

Rachel

No comments: