Sunday, July 26

Sunday Sunday

Bit of a misnomer today as there is ermmm NO Sun in this Sunday :-)

We had a warble over to Mothercare and ELC for a mooch round toy sections as someone has a Birthday soon .... So I got a few little things we can't quite work out what to get her at the moment as her big present. I am leaning more and more towards a swing and or a slide but am a bit loathe to buy new one due to cost and two reusing is better and more environmentally friendly especially with kids toys. So not sure. Another option is a play house or similar - I would LOVE to make her one from wood but time and reality are another thing - lol. I still might go and see my shed man round the corner and see if he can knock something up for me..... although he is not cheap!

We then raided Sainsbury and Costa and came home for a sit around - colouring in for me and Cait and a bit of practice numbers and writing and then she is having a big play with her babies and such so making a huge mess for tidying later - hmmmm

I have started thinking about her party next weekend and hope I can sort the car Monday and then I can do a few errands here and there to sort little things out. Visit to the party shop may be on the books.

Rachel

No comments: