Friday, April 10

Catching Up with me

Well life has been manic and things and time seem to fly by. I have one sister in Aus and another in China at the moment although both due back int he next month or so so some catching up to do.

I am being forced to sit still at the moment and not do too much. I have labrinthitus - i.e. inner ear infection with side effect of travel sickness!!! Every time I move around I feel ill so frankly I am not moving!!! Very frustrating and I am hoping it gets lost soon as I don't fancy this hanging around for any length of time! So have caught up on news and blog hopping and currently enjoying 10 minutes peace from Easter visitors who are at church or shopping (Dad is shopping with Cait whilst Mum and Mum-in-law are at Church) oh dear they are wearing me out! And the noise is constant - I keep having to disappear and go to bed as my head is spinning!!

Anyway have stuffed some cakes in the oven for when they get back and now sitting down regaining equilibrium aftr the exertion!

My Uncle is also very very poorly on life support in hospital at the moment as well so Mum is quite worried about him - its her sister's hubby rather than her brother - but they were all close when younger etc. He isn't too old but had a huge gall stone which they delayed operating on due to finding MRSA in swabs, but then it went critical and they messed up the surgery really and he has ended up with peritonitus so I am thinking about him alot. Mum is very religious but I am more open to things and I had a little think about him earlier and it was like he was talking in my head and we had a chat so I think I will be happy with whatever outcome. I told him if he needs to go he needs to do that with a clear consience and not worry overly about those left behind as life does go on and if he is in great pain and ready he should go. There will be alot of sadness if he does. He will be the first of my Mums siblings/sibling partners to go and I think that will be a sad time for her. Dad has lost two brothers already - both far too young (40 and 53). A time to reflect and remember really.

J is working this weekend for the extra money. We lost alot of his overtime money when he broke his ankle last year so he is trying to find some more!! He is off to Germany next week as well.

Things with the house are slowly moving frward as we can afford to get things done - so we had lots of tree work done earlier this week and a loft hatch and ladder put in ready to start insulation and boarding for storage up there.

I have sorted some crafty things for sale so will list them here shortly - all none SU of course!!! But anything SU will be popped on the other blog.

Rachel

No comments: