Wednesday, January 28

News Round Up!!

Couldn't think of anything exciting to call it - sorry!!

Well the eggs are every other day at the moment - although its so wet and miz here I can't say I blame Mrs Chicken for that one much. Part of me wants more of them to lay (one out of 4 and every other day!) but the other part of me says - not sure I like omlettes!! Lol

Everything is so wet here at the moemnt - I think we will have to permanently site the chickabobs and lay a path as it is madness sliding around in the muddiness that is our garden at the moment.

We need more logs as well so they are ordered - it has been so cold without the fire even with central heating at the moment. So they will arrive this afternoon so had to sort the log store out this morning and fill up baskets and boxes to get the dry ones that are left out.

We have been planning veggie planting for the garden inside - so writing long lists and I have bought some onion sets and garlic for now - but it is really too wet to be planting as everything will just rot. We will be raising beds so hopefully that will help with drainage a bit.

SU is going well and have been busy with party bookings so just now got to hold the parties and get the orders in :-) Come on girls - don't forget the SAB Offer - Spend £45 and get a free stamp set!!! Still plenty of time yet on this one so start your wish lists.

Did my tax return for last year which was completely painless despite putting it off so long - I owe them 20p so must get that paid today - lol. Although I have promised myself to be more organised for the next one as it is a full years worth and also I have done alot more business!!!

Work is busy busy so sneaking a coffee breakfor this but I have had alot of overnights and long days recently for training and big meetings - it all takes its toll - Cait is clingy, John is grumpy, I am tired and the house is a tip!!!

I have a days leave Friday and I am off for a SU Jolly with a few other demos and I have a couple of hours in the morning so no doubt will be doing fly lady running around and keeping things at least tidy!! Thank God for cleaners is what I say - although she comes Thursday so I might have to tidy Thur morning so she has space to clean......and as for the washing pile - heck you could lose a small child in it if you weren't careful!!!

S'all for now - work is calling

Rachel

No comments: