Monday, June 2

Starting to come back to the virtual world!!

Well as you can imagine things have been pretty hectic all round and I am just starting to get 5 minutes to pop back on here - not started card making again yet - nearly a month as well so that is REALLY unusual but we have the new house and enormous garden and also an allotment shouting at us so finding time is difficult.

When we moved my sister moved in as well - supposedly to take some of the pressures off me - but at the moment that isn't happening so I think we need to renegotiate the deal!!!

I am back open for business with Stampin' Up! and have new contact details on my SU Blog site --->

They have some amazing deals this month - check them out!

Rachel

2 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Welcome back Rachel :) I have been checking your blog to see if you had updated it...not surprised you haven't had time to craft!!!!!

Kathy said...

Good to hear from you Rachel

Hope all is sorted and you're feeling more settled really soon.