Tuesday, June 10

Back in the swing of things...

Well from a crafting point of view - I got a few minutes to myself last night and managed a couple of cards - one of which is for the DCM little extra this week. Probably needs the two pictures so you can get it! Fabric is the felt heart that is inside. Car Booth was reasonable - didn't make a lot of money but the pile went down - I think now everything is sorted I will be doing another one soon. We are on a mission to earn a new laptop!

Other than that we have been busy tidying - doing a bit of gardening and generally settling into the new place a bit better - still need more storage so a visit to the local auction house might be in order soon!

Rachel

2 comments:

Lythan said...

Such a cute and sweet card Rachel

Cuchy said...

Love how clean an simply is this card. The ribbon adds a special touch. Thanks for visiting me and your kind comment. M.Carmen