Wednesday, April 2

Titchy Witchy

Teeny Weeny - I should have done a yellow polka dot bikini card shouldn't I - I didn't think of it till now though and its toooooo late!! lol

This Friday its Kathy's turn to challenge and she wanted some white space - bit like white noise but silent........

This is what I came up with - I used a very tall and thin card and then a small piece of stamped background with a little bling and a little tag with a teeny greeting on.

Other than that the allotment is coming along - I think I will go and put the bean poles up this weekend - the peas are just sprouting ready in their little green house and we have some mini sprouts so there are also more seeds waiting to go in as well. I probably need to go and make a start on a bit of prep for some more beds too as they have to wait a couple of weeks to settle in before I can plant them up as well. Just about to place orders for tomatoes and also Strawberries - yummy!!!! We also planted a couple of rows of sunflowers by the shed so they will nicely screen the shed but also provide some nice cut flowers too I hope.

I may or May not get Raspberries - haven't decide yet - although I love them they seem to be a bit of a pain and not sure we will keep the lottie next year as it will be further from the house - like around 6 or so miles rather than the couple it is now. We shall see.

Rachel

2 comments:

Judy said...

Lovely card Rachel,
JudyNZ

Kathy said...

Great card Rachel.
What a good idea about the teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini - shame none of us thought of that one sooner!