Wednesday, February 27

Easter Time

Well not quite yet but I had to do MIL some more cards and I took photos this time - I didn't photo the last batch and she has those already so never mind. Can't say they were my most inspired but they were still pretty! I used SU watercolour Wonder crayons which are fabby if yu are really not into colouring in much - they all come colour matched and you just vaguely scribble what you want to colour then use a blender pen or aquapainter to smooth it all out.
Easy Peasy Puddin and pie!

I am still busy and have a full day in Peterborough tomorrow carrying out interminably long interviews and driving there and back. Had the Car MOT last week and service today so at least that is sorted. Off to parentals with my sister and Cait this weekend as J is working and also trying to finish his assignment for OU - yes we are back into OU work again but he hasn't had many callouts this week so he has been ploughing on with that so may get some time for allotmenting this weekend as well. I have a bunch of seeds to plant up but I will do that Monday with Cait I think once we are back at home.

Work is frantic at the moment and my assistant looks like she is leaving :-( so a) more work for me and b) gotta interview so that is going to be a) a squeeze on time and b) more time in London - never rains but it pours.

Still will get on with sorting JD and Advert and hopefully we will be able to just advertise as soon as she hands her notice in and get the apps in and recruit before you can say Boo.

Rachel

3 comments:

Lavender Rose said...

Lovely card Rachel, great colour combination. It sounds like you are extremely busy! Have sent you an email re Stampinup order when you get a second to actually read your mails that is!

Em said...

Love the Eastery colours of this!

Kathy said...

This is a lovely card Rachel, wish I could colour is=n as neatly as you....