Friday, January 18

Tis' a Friday Agin!


Wow - I am so glad this weekend is here - completely cream crackered. Need some R&R and we have a busy Saturday to sort out too AND I need to squeeze a weekly shop in this lunch time. Sigh....bizzy bizzy bizzy

So some photies of my dare for this week - AGAIN please not no SU products have been used in this project......but if ya like em come and buy some off me - lolololol.

This is quite a complicated little thing, A6 card, stick together to make a pocket with a notch cut from the top (did this with a round punch with tiny scallops) Then a layered tag in that pocket - you then need to cut a slot down the right side which will be hidden by the front panel when you mount it. You then make a smaller tag and pop mount it on the other one THROUGH the slot you cut. Then layer on top of that your decorative panel. Sounds more complicated than it was but the knack is to make sure you panel covers your slot and the slot is big enough to put a pop dot through but not show outside of the front panel.......

Phew!!!

Laters

Rachel

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what a fabulous card. Really lovely.

Lythan said...

What a gorgeously sophisticated card this is Rachel.
BTW in your blurb do you mean no Stampin Up or only Stampin Up, I was a bit confused (easliy done)

SueH said...

I'm loving the clean lines of this Rachel and the colour combination you've used. It's simple beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Its very elegant Rachel - love it. :)
Vanessa.

Lavender Rose said...

What a great card, it's beautifully made and very classy!

Enfys said...

I love the clean, classy and elegant lines of this. Restrained but stunning. I am enjoying your blog (new blogger here, about the only thing that is new about me!!)