Friday, January 11

Its F F F Friday!!!!!!!!

Again - I mean really this is too much for a girl!

So I have been daring again - well to be honest I haven't felt much like I have been - need to shake off the rainy day blues so I have a roaring fire here and my stamping kit downstairs - and more to the point a child in bed going to sleep!!!

So I shall just splash this vibrant pair over the blog and love you and leave you - on my own tonight and actually I am quite liking a stamping frenzy in front of the fire. You never know there might even be something to watch on the telly.

Rachel

2 comments:

Kathy said...

These are lovely cards rachel - love those pretty pastels - gosh I'm starting to think it must be Spring......

Em said...

What lovely bright colours to see on such a miserable day - well done you!