Wednesday, September 12

Wednesday Witterings




Well had a truely awful day yesterday in London - train delayed going down, missed first half hour of meeting and then it only lasted 40 minutes total instead of 2 hours!!! COmpletely wasted jurney after the delays. Manged to sort another brief meeting and got some work out of it and then took nearly an hour (normally 20 mins) to get back to the train station and had to wait a further 30 mins for the slow train having just missed the fast one - grrrrr so didn't get home till 4.30 having spend 6 hours or so traveling and approx. 30 minutes total in meetings! So tired this morning as Cait was up a couple of times in the night as well.

Anyway nuff moaning - got work to do today so just a quick share of some chrissy cards I did the images for yonks ago and stuck together after my tidy up (so more UFO's off my desk!!!)

This piccie is of one of my favourite pieces of jewellery that I couldn't bear to sell and wear myself - not an everyday piece but I love it and so does Cait as often she wants to put it on and walk around jangling it and I have to say I am impressed with how robust it has been!

Rachel

4 comments:

Dollydimps said...

purrty bracelet! And it's robust because it's been so well made....

you have all my sympathy about yesterday-I can see why you wanted the day finished!

Kate said...

Lovely bracelet, can see why you didn't want to sell it!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards

Paula said...

Love the bracelet Rachel.

Do you ever stay over in London? We should meet up if you do.