Friday, September 28

It's Friday again

Already! How did that happen.

Well I did my next dare OK - and have a couple of piccies for you here:
Been a bit of a busy week in the end - no where near what I wanted to do - but that always happens. I was poorly Sun/Mon and Hubby Tue/Wed and I had to go and collect Cait on Wednesday but ended up staying the night again then driving straight to my friends on the Thursday to return home Thur pm with a car full to the brim with all sorts including an ikea shop so busy now rearranging things and moving and cleaning for new book shelves and the like to go in and old ones to be moved elsewhere.

Off shopping this PM and to look at a bit of land Hubby is interested in - we shall see what happens with that. I also need to do some boring but necessary financial rearrangement of ISAs and savings accounts - YAAAAAAAAAAAWN. Caits a snoozin at the mo so I think we will go out for lunch (no washing up) and then do the shop and then go for a drive to see the land - at least show willing - lol

Rachel

10 comments:

Lythan said...

that card is fab . I love the idea of the inside tag sticking out the top like that. Most effective!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card

Angelnorth said...

Great idea to use an aperture and to frame that too - double whammy! Looks great, Rachel.

Kathy said...

This is so lovely - the idea of using an aperture and then framing it gives a really special extra dimension to your card

Em said...

Loving all that ribbon! Sorry to read you've been poorly {hug}

Paula Whittaker said...

great take on this weeks theme!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very pretty colours. Gorgeous flower. I adore cards with hidden bits.
Pockets & "open to reveals" always add to the glamour. Love that ribbon really nice touch.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautifull card ,great idea ,love it Dawnx

Leigh said...

fabulous card, clever to use the aperture and frame that.

Dollydimps said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better now.
Love your DCM card-I'd never have thought of framing an aperture-fab idea