Tuesday, September 25

I am sailing...


Well hopefully as I have three boats on my DCM little extra this week. I must say I am enjoying the deadline stuff at the moment - but I don't know how the girls do this full time!!!

I am feeling much much better after my little episode. It was quite lucky my sister had popped over for an impromptu visit and she has kidnapped Caitlin for a couple of days to give me a break after being so poorly so my recovery has been lovely actually!! lol. Got a few more jobs lined up for myself so will bob off in a mo and sort those out and no doubt catch you all later when I pop back to have a mooch through all your cards for the little extra...

See ya all later

Rachel

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Such a sweet little card.
Love the charm.
Hope you are feeling much better now.

Angelnorth said...

Cute card Rachel! Sorry you've been poorly and glad to hear you're feeling a bit better now.

Saffa said...

Glad you are feeling better Rachel! What a fab sister you have can I borrow her when the twins are born!!!LOL

Your cards are just fab!!! Love the LE!!