Wednesday, September 19

Golden Times


Well the DCM little extra was Golden this week and I had a few cards on the old cutting mat part assembled so I got myself organised and finished a few! The first one (trees) I made specifically so not completely golden but with gold trimmings I suppose!!! (But then what is DCM without a little cheat somewhere?)
This one was done with some freebie stamps from a Magazine which you are meant to separate but I decided not to and use them as one stamp.
This one used one of my pasta embossed pieces and some of the smaller pieces embossed on gold and sanded so another golden theme running through!

Finally a few others that don't fit the theme but are me using up some more bits and bobs hanging around.

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very nice collection you have here. I often have a pile of half createds that often inspire me in a week or so when someone requests something. But I can't stand having things un done, it makes me feel stagnat!!

Andrea, said...

Lovely cards

Jukie said...

Whoa! lots of creating and crafting going on there! looks like you had fun though!

Kathy said...

These are all fab Rachel.
Love that scalloped border jobbie