Sunday, September 23

Busy again

Was up late last night crafting - and am paying for it today as well though - about to have a quick snooze whilst Cait has hers but thought I would just upload this little lot for you. As you can see I had a further play with the DCM stuff and came up with another card but also using up some already precoloured/stamped images for christmas cards. I have two boxes of images to use up - one Christmas and one other - I also sorted them out before I started using them!!! I hadn't planned on any fairs this year..... but I may have to - lol

3 comments:

Jukie said...

Your cards are beautiful I love that old fashioned Christmas one!

Hazel said...

Lovely cards, Rachel - I just love that old fashioned looking Santa.

Andrea, said...

Great cards, love those baubles