Tuesday, August 7

Not much in the mood


For anything really - long day today so off to bed in a Mo. Everything seems to be taking twice as long as it should! Still another long day in London tomorrow so not much crafting time for a bit.

I did the DCM time challenge - but it is already time for another...will I ever catch up!

Also did some invites for Cait which I need to do an insert for ready to send to a few little ones on our street for her birthday tea party.

There are also a couple more Christmas cards - I have about another 6 or so images to make up in a similar design but not tonight :-)

Other than that - as I said - off to bed - how exciting!!! lol

Rachel

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Your "Time" card looks great Rachel and so do the other cards.
You do sound a bit busy - hope things ease up for you soon

Penny said...

I love your strawberry card a lot!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Lovely stuff, in particular i love the clock one as I have a thing for clock images.
Good to see you about again!