Wednesday, July 25

DCM Challenge and Midweek Wotsit



Well there you go two at a time now!!! Hopefully my pocket will count although technically there is nothing in the pocket - the heart is hovering over it to look like it is popping out - I was going to tuck it in but it looked like a pair of naked boobies poking out and whilst that might be to the taste of some I thought best not! Might increase my visitors though!
He he he.

The second one for midweek one is for Cait - She is Two on 15th August - OMG how did that happen??? She is so grown up these days. Here she is - see a teen before your know it.

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 great cards. Love the papers on the pocket card they are the same ones which I used. Youe little girl looks so cute - 2 of mine are already teenagers - say no more!

Hazel said...

Great cards, Rachel. Cait almost two - unbelievable!! where does time go?

Sue said...

I canot believe Cait is 2 how did that happen!!

lovin her card Rach

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Louly said...

Two great cards, you made me laugh about the boobies!

Sheila said...

Gorgeous cards Rachel.
I can't believe your gorgeous little girl is 2 soon. Where does the time go?

Lythan said...

No she can't be two - impossible. Where did the time go? Love both those cards - and it didn't say anything about the pocket being filled. I'm still chuckling over the boobies!

Kathy said...

Two great cards. I can see what you mean about the booby-heart - but maybe you could adapt the design for a man's card eh? hehehe

Two already, wow - and doesn't she look cute. Before you know it you'll be shouting "when you pay the bills you can talk on the phone as long as you want, but until then......"

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards, I love those Junkitz papers!

LOL @ the boobies comment :)

Gillian said...

Beautiful cards, so FUNKY and Bright, love them...
and how cute is this little cherub... Gorgeous!