Wednesday, May 30

Two in one day

Getting ahead of myself but got some things to blog for Bex's challenges. Now some of these I am not entirely sure about so bear with me - I think of it as a learning curve....

OK The clock is a wee bit kind of Purple...not sure what to do with it but I don't like it - so it will ve re-incarnated at some point but what as and how is another story - the thinking cap is on....

Then a couple of general TY type cards. This stamp was one of my bargains at the NEC this year - I really like it - no idea why it was in the bargain bin but do I care - not me.

Then a whole bunch of cards with the little watering can - which is a very "cute " stamp for me but I am also going to make a bunch of little signs for these like "Bee Happy" "Happy BeeDay" " New Home" "Buzz Off" ha ha ha. I just got carried away stamping images - I usually do I have two boxes of images yet to be made into cards.....

Ok Will put some more in another (yes my third today) post as blogger is hacking me off with all this faffing I have to do to get images in the right place - does everyone else have this trouble with it?

Rachel



2 comments:

Dollydimps said...

Someone's been busy with her Robo! Love these cards-the cut out overlay is a fab idea!
Love your bargain stamp too-I like these kind of bargains!

Rachel said...

No - not Robby - its the clock face die from Sizzix - poor robby is feeling unloved - may have a play tonight but really need to stop spending all day and all night on the PC!!!

Rachel