Saturday, May 19

Another craft time


A week of it this time so a little bit more paced - not sure I will be able to do so much in the weeks as I am pretty busy workwise at the moment. Anyway certainly did a few today.

1) Card with a Buckle or shrink plstic - went with the buckle.
2) A mini book of some variety - front and back here yet to do the pages but they are other challenges as well
3) Mens cards - never easy! But 3 of them!
4) Yet to do this one
5) Three times - use an image or embellishment three times on one card
6) Again yet to do - but this is a DLO in the mini book so that will get done next I think

I also have some more cards I have been doing in between times - been quite productive recently.

Still really tired after a tough week workwise - Birmingham twice and London on a Friday - blurgh. Got London twice next week as well kicking off on Monday.... I am running out of footwear to wear as I don't like wearing the same shoes all the time down there as my feet really really suffer. I keep looking out for crocs as I want to try before I buy I think. Nuff said for now :-)

Rachel

No comments: