Monday, April 23

From small things

Well I have a plastic tent green house - you know basically a plastic tent for a set of shelves!!! And in it at the moment i have lots of seedling getting ready for the allotment. Peas and Beans went down there on Sat and I have waiting to go out eventually lots of sprouts, some sweetcorn which I am well impressed with - out of a whole tray - 20 seeds I got around 18 plants!!! I expected a much lower rate! I also have some herbs parsley tarragon thyme and one solitary rosemary! Plus the lovely toms and some weird tomatillos. I am still trying with basil but may have to do some more. Anyway here are some of the piccies.

2 comments:

Dollydimps said...

I'm totally impressed with the seedlets! You're going to be even busier over the next wee while with that lot!

Rhi said...

Oh wow, Im impressed, you're well ahead of me, my plastic greenhouse/shelves are full of flower seedlings at the moment, better get a move on with the veg!