Wednesday, April 18

A few cards


Well I had a bit of a play tonight - haven't been in the craft room to MAKE things for ages, just to drop off new stuff - lol

Have discovered a fault on my Bananafrog stamps :-(

Anyway some cards - one for the Daring Card Makers midweek challenge do dah

The stickers say New Home but caught the flash as this is a night time photie.

The second one was inspired a bit by one of Carolyn's cards with the blooms - I liked the idea of a curve and a flowers on it, I added some fluted edge circles and gems as well.

Rachel

3 comments:

Gillian said...

Hi Rachel, lovely cards, your new home card is just the cutest!..
and this birthday one is WONDERFUL!..love it, very stylish :o)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Lovely stylish cards - the New Home one is fab!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Very nice cards! Did you make the little houses yourself? they are so sweet.and The way you did the flowers on the birthday card is great - I like the 'brick wall', too!