Sunday, April 29

And there was more


I created a decorated letter - paint, diamond glaze, glitter and bling then used it straight away - I could quite enjoy doing alot more of these....

It is quite a simple layout but the aim was to use a really big picture although I had trouble printing this off. I think I am going to have to start using a proper photo printing place to get photos printed up - from what I have seen they are pretty inexpensive compared to the cartridges I am going through at the moment at £14 a pop. Although to be fair I am printing ALOT work and home wise at the minute.

LO is 8x8 and I am pleased as I got three done this size which can be used in the three albums I am updating at the moment for the Aunties and Grandparents.

The cheesy grin one was REALLY easy and I think really effective. It is a patterned background from a baby stack, a tag and word from the same and a button or two - voila - easy scrapping - and I think sometimes we get carried away with things having to be fancy schmancy but M&D for example appeciate the good photie rather than the scrapping pages so I keep theirs simple for my own sanity - I have a number of these books to update!

Finally another Lo I really like, this was a class on using patterned papers and I happened to have bought something similar from the same range that was used in the class which always helps. Love the way this one came out and also the combination of colours which is slightly unusual. The photies were from a precrop challenge to have a tea party - cakes and all and you know what I think it really was the most popular challenge despite the efforts required. Are we all domestic goddesses a heart - I think so :-)

No comments: