Friday, February 2

Wot a week again!

Another nightmare week as Cait's Childminder poorly this week - also really busy at work for me so Oh had to take some time off and we then organised another CM - who luckily I had already met and was in the process of seeting up with as she is to cover to holiday my CM has in March. Thankfully she has been able to look after Cait for a couple of days this week and all has been fine.

I have had the tail end of this stinking cold and sore throat - still ont he strepsils but at least it isn't so bad today so may well be nearly better by the weekend. Taking a bit of a lull with work as it has been frantic all week so ticking over today and start again on Monday. Finally OK'd the new job advert and sent it off so will be into recruiting soon as well.

Crafty ise I have mostly been knitting this week - although I need to learn to cast on with one needle for the bit I am stuck on at the moment - might get round to that tonight so I can carry on with the knitting. Also doing a scarf for Cait - sent OH out for matching wool and he came back witht he RIGHT one - after stamping at christmas I am quite impressed with him - it only took me 6 years to photgraph him stamping!

Rachel

No comments: