Saturday, February 24

I love my Grpahics Tablet

Oh Wow - it arrived today and I plugged it in and it was off and so am I it is really fabby - so quick and easy and I am already starting to get used to it. I thought I would use it for general navigation to get my confidence up and then later when I start drawing and such then I will have some dexterity with it.

I have been laying with inkscape and Robo as well so now have to go and make up some cards with what I have. Just working on a template of corners and arrows and when that is done Mooch will be asleep and I will be off down the road to baby sit.

I am pooped today as we went swimming this afternoon as Cait missed last Wednesday. Cait just loves it and squeals and splashed and wants to join in playing with all the others she is so funny. She was jumping in off the side today as well which I thought was good - she also was in arm bands and without her realising was bobbing around on her own for a fair bit as well. She is so good in the water I am really amazed.

Anyway - I have 40m before babysitting (think I will take my knitting) so going to play.

Rachel

No comments: