Sunday, February 11

Arty Farty Fied


well sort of - collage is a favourite technique of mine when doing "art" but sort of moved it over to scrapping for this one - and I really like it. There is some hidden journalling behind the photies basically this is Me at 12 months in my grandparents back garden. They had wonderful orchards and veg plots (hence fruit on LO) and I like to grow my own too, Roses were Gran's fav flower and one of mine, and the photos were taken at Moss Lea, Levens Nr Kendal and the Lakes another favourite - favourite place.

I really enjoyed doing this one and got a lovely feeling when I finished as I have recorded some "real stuff" about me and my feelings. REALLY enjoyed it. And doesn't Cait look like me - lol.

Busy week this week - two days in London to kick off so no doubt will have to set my phone alarm on the train so I don't miss my stop - lol

Rachel

No comments: